Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Monday was Kyle's Thanksgiving Feast at school - his first performance! - and he was the cutest Pilgrim on stage! I must say that after years of being a music educator, it thrills my heart to see my little performer on stage SINGING! He sang, he did the motions, he clapped, and he did it all while looking at the audience and not turned around, sitting down or picking his nose!

Kyle had quite the audience to see him - Mommy and Daddy, Uncle Mark and Aunt Elizabeth and Granpa were all there to cheer him on. It was a lot of fun to be there surrounded by family. After the performance we enjoyed the "feast" of finger sandwiches, chips, cheese and dessert - he picked the cupcake with the turkey ring on top (so I picked one too, just so big sister could get a turkey ring too!) - and I have pictures of yellow icing on him to prove it!

Thursday will be Kathryn's day to shine (and I will be making 15 sandwiches tonight to take to the feast).

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: