Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to Blogging

I guess I've been on sabbatical from blogging but I'm back! Since my last post we have:

---been to New Braunfels for a weekend away with Barbara and Doug - what a great time we had at their home, the children's museum, eating yummy food both at home (super chef Barb!) and out, fun on the boat at Doug's parent's home, swimming in the river (can you say it's GROSS when your feet are sticking in the mud!), looking for frogs and just playing!

---been to Colorado for a week in Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park - we enjoyed time with my parents, hiking to Alberta Falls, couting elk, geocaching, riding old cars, the big slide, driving Trail Ridge, climbing on rocks and trails and of course the infamous Donut Haus!

---started another school year - Kathryn is in TK (4 days) and Kyle in preschool (3 days). They are loving it - Kathryn is starting to learn to read!! and Kyle is doing great. They both love going and being with their friends. It's such a joy to watch them grow into little people and develop their own personalities. We are blessed to have wonderful teachers and classmates for both of them this year.

---had a 5th Birthday party for Kathryn - a High School Musical party on my brother's movie screen (shameless plug: www.texasbackyardparties.com ) We had 10 friends over to watch the movie larger than life in our front yard - it was so much fun!

There's more but for the most part that's us!

1 comment:

AW said...

Yay! You're back! I was afraid I'd lost you to Facebook forever. :-)