Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a BLOG!

I have so many friends who blog and I've thought it about it for quite a while. Well, I guess today I decided it was time to give it a try! I don't promise to post daily (or multiple times daily as some friends are able to do) but I do promise to update this as I can.

So this Blog is about my family - my sweet husband, Kevin (for 8 great years) and our two kiddos - Kathryn (who will tell you she is 4 1/2 - almost 5) and Kyle (who just turned 3), our dog Charlie (he doesn't start with a K, but our nephews have often referred to him as "KaCharlie") and myself, Kimberly.

I hope that as this comes together you can enjoy reading about our family adventures, daily funnies and general craziness in our home. We aren't wild and crazy, but we do love to have fun together!

Here we go!

3 comments:

KevinJ said...

Kimberly, I cannot wait to read your blog! It will be a great way to capture the adventures of the 4 KJs!

skbenno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skbenno said...

Fun! You know I will be your most frequent (next to Kevin) reader!