Friday, July 25, 2008

Revolving Door

Some days I feel like my kitchen must have a revolving door on it. My kids are constantly hungry. Some days I haven't even finished wiping down their faces and cleaning the breakfast dishes before they are asking me if it is snack time or where we are going for lunch. Are their tummies bottomless pits?!

I'm thankful that I have a husband who works to provide for us so that we have good food to eat in our home and snacks for our kids. I'm thankful that I have kids who are not picky eaters and like to try new things. I'm thankful that they like to share (I'll give you a cracker if you give me a pretzel). I'm thankful that I hear giggles as they eat their snacks.

Hmmm...right now I hear giggles and water running at the same time- might mean my kitchen has moved into cleaning play time instead of snack time. Guess I should be thankful they love to clean!

1 comment:

AW said...

I'm so jealous! Little Monkey won't eat much in terms of table food. He wants to chew it and play with it, but it promptly comes back out of his mouth, as he seems to have an issue with swallowing unless it's pureed. :-(

So glad you're in the blogland!